- Worn by surfers, Designed to withstand a heavy day of water activity
- All stainless steel case and buckle
- Countdown Timer
- Multi-Lap Chronograph
This watch is designed with surfers in mind and named after surfer Shane Dorian, who is a master of a wide variety of board skills. Established in 1981, Freestyle Watches was the brainchild of a couple of Surfers whose mission was to create a watch line that could withstand the abusive conditions of their beach lifestyle.
So dedicated are the company to creating watches that can hold up to the harshest of conditions that every watch made by the company is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Although designed with surfers in mind, this watch offers some sports features that are useful to runners, swimmers, rowers and athletes of other persuasions who want a basic, stylish watch. Featuring a countdown timer and multi-lap chronograph (but no session recall), you can use the timer for fixed rep time/fixed recovery time interval training sessions.
The watch also offers:
- Day and date display
- Dual time
- NightVision backlight
- Scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Water resistance to 50 meters (165 feet) suitable for swimming but not for diving
- Comfortable, durable black polyurethane band
The Freestyle Shane Dorian II is available in two attractive colors.