The Traditional Timex Ironman Watch is a reminder of the long running history of the Ironman brand that dates back to the Hawaiian Ironman event in the 1980’s. When Timex were designing the watch, representatives talked to athletes of all walks of life and asked them what they needed in a sports watch. The Timex Triathlon Ironman Watch was born and has been a worldwide best-seller ever since.
Timex has since added many tweaks and innovations to the original Ironman sports watch, but many of the original features remain. Why? Because they work, and are just as useful to athletes now as they were back then.
In addition to the traditional Ironman features, this Timex Men’s Ironman Traditional 30-Lap Flix T5G391 includes one of Timex’s recent innovations, the hands free “Flix” Indiglo activation system that illuminates the face upon a firm “flick” of your wrist, saving you an awkward button press while on the move.
The watch also features:
- 100-hour Chrono with 99-lap Memory Recall
- 30-lap Memory Storage
- 24-hour Countdown Timer With Countdown/Stop and Countdown/Repeat
- Large Buttons For Easy Activation of Timing Functions
- A Comfortable Velcro Strap
- 3 Alarms with 5-minute Backup
- 3 Time Zones
- Occasion Mode For Birthday Reminders
- All-day White Reflector Display
- Forward or Backward Settings and Built in Setting Reminders
At around $45 on Amazon, this watch includes 30-laps of memory and a countdown feature making it an affordable and robust name-brand watch for runners who just want to train.
View our Ironman Watches Information Page.